Applicable from June 1, 2018
This privacy statement describes how ManpowerGroup AS collects and processes your personal information in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
The person in charge of treatment is ManpowerGroup AS, including our subsidiaries, registered in Norway.
The personal information we collect will be controlled and processed by ManpowerGroup or jointly with companies affiliated with us.
This privacy statement applies to:
(1) Job candidates and recipients of career services
(2) our employees, who include people we contact in connection with job opportunities, people we commission from our clients or people to whom we offer career guidance
(3) users of our sites and apps
(4) Representatives of our partners, customers and suppliers.
This statement does not apply to employees of ManpowerGroup's administration.
What does the privacy statement describe?
The Privacy Statement describes the various types of personal information or personal information we collect, the way we use this information, the way we process and protect the information we collect, the time period we store it, who they are shared with, who they are transferred to, and the rights you have as an individual associated with it. to our use of your personal information. We also describe how you can contact us regarding our privacy practices. The privacy practices may vary among the countries in which we operate, according to local practice and statutory requirements. You can see specific local conditions by visiting local websites.
Click one of the links below to go directly to the current section:
We collect personal information about you in different ways, such as through our websites, through social media, at events, via telephone and mail, through job applications and recruitment and in connection with our cooperation with customers and suppliers. We may collect a variety of personal information depending on the nature of the relationship, including, but not limited to (as permitted by local laws):
- Contact information (such as name, address, email address and phone number, etc.)
- Username and password when registering on our sites
- Information you provide about people you would like us to contact (we assume that people you provided as contact information have allowed it)
- Other information you may provide to us, such as in surveys or via the "Contact Us" function on our websites or via email.
If you are employed, have applied for a position or have registered a profile to apply for future positions, we may also collect the following personal information:
- Overview of previous employment and education
- Language skills and other job-related skills
- Birth number or other government issued ID number
- date of birth
- Bank account information
- Citizenship and work permit status
- Health related information when relevant to position
- Tax-related information
- Information from references
- Information in CV, information you provide about professional interests and other information about qualifications for employment
As well as where statutory consent has been given by you:
- health certificate
- Rust testing and background checks
In addition, we can collect information you provide about other persons, such as information about the closest relatives in case of emergency and age of children.
How we use the information we collect
We collect and use the information described above for the following purposes (if permitted by local law):
- Offer staffing solutions and get people to work
- Create and manage web accounts
- Make Payments
- Handle the relationship with customers and suppliers
- Send promotional material, notifications of available positions, and other communications where permitted by law.
- Inform and manage participation in, special events, marketing, programs, offers, surveys, competitions, and market research
- Respond to inquiries from registered
- Drive, evaluate, and improve our business (including developing, strengthening, analyzing, and improving our services, managing communications, performing data analysis, accounting, auditing, and other internal functions)
- Protecting against, identifying and attempting to prevent fraud and other illegal activities, legal claims and other liability
- Follow and support applicable legal regulations, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies
All processing of personal data will be based on sufficient legal basis and may fall into a variety of treatment bases / categories, including:
a) the consent or explicit consent of you, as required by applicable law;
b) to ensure that we comply with legal or contractual requirements or requirements necessary to enter into a contract with you [eg processing of personal data to ensure that pay and taxes are paid].
c) if it is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interest [e.g. to give you access to our online services].
In addition to the activities mentioned above, and if you are an employee or applying for a position, we will use the information described in this privacy statement for the following purposes:
a) Offer you job opportunities and work
b) Maintain personnel management, including management of conditions, payroll, performance monitoring, etc.
c) Offer you other services, such as training, career counseling, and job replacement
d) Assess your qualifications for positions
e) Performing data analysis such as (i) analyzing our database of job seekers and employees, (ii) evaluating individual performance and job-related skills, (iii) identifying non-skills, (iv) using information to find individuals and potential opportunities, and (v) analyze (trends in the labor market)
ManpowerGroup can process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, including:
- where the processing of personal information enables us to promote, modify, adapt or otherwise improve services / communications for the benefit of customers, candidates and employees;
- to identify and prevent fraud;
- to improve the security of network and information systems;
- to better understand how users interact with websites;
- for direct marketing purposes;
- to convey information that we believe may be of interest to you
- to determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and advertising
When we process data for such purposes, we will ensure that we have a great focus on your rights and that we take these into consideration.
The way we process and protect personal information
We process the personal information we collect on the basis of the purposes defined above and in accordance with our internal storage guidelines. This is to ensure that your personal information is not stored longer than necessary.
We maintain security measures to protect your personal information from accidental, illegal, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. To ensure appropriate security and confidentiality of your personal information, we use the following security measures:
- Encryption of data transmitted;
- Strict controls for user authentication;
- Enhanced network infrastructure;
- Network monitoring solutions.
The time period we store the personal information we collect
We store your personal information as long as it is necessary for legal obligations and depending on the purpose for which the personal information is obtained. We determine this specific time period by considering the following:
- The need to further store the collected personal data with a view to providing services established with the user;
- In order to protect ManpowerGroup's legitimate interests, as described in the purposes;
- If there are specific, statutory obligations that make processing and storage necessary during certain time periods.
Information we share
We do not share any personal information we collect about you, except as described in this Privacy Statement or in any separate disclosure statements. We share personal information with suppliers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. We do not allow these vendors to use or disclose the information unless it is necessary to provide services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements. We can also share your personal information (i) with our affiliates and affiliates, (ii) if you are a job seeker, with clients who may have job opportunities or are interested in hiring our job seekers, and (iii) with others we work with, for to find a job for you.
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if law or regulation requires that we do so, (ii) to authorities or other governmental bodies where a legitimate statement is requested, and (iii) when we believe a statement is necessary or right to prevent physical injury or financial loss, or in connection with suspected or actual criminal or illegal investigation. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we hold about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our business or our assets (including through a reorganization, business transfer, resolution or resolution).
Your personal information can be transferred to and processed in one or more other countries, inside or outside the EU / EEA. We only transmit the information about you to countries outside the EU / EEA that the EU Commission considers to provide you with a sufficient level of protection or where we have taken appropriate security measures to safeguard your privacy.
Where applicable by applicable law, you have the following rights:
a) Right of access: You have the right to see the information we possess about you.
b) Right to correction: If the personal information we have about you is incorrect, you may request that the information be updated or otherwise corrected.
c) Right to deletion: As a general rule, you have the right to have your personal data deleted. Conditions can, however, mean that deletion cannot be performed, in which case we will give you specific information about it.
d) Right to data portability: You have the right to receive information that you have provided us in a digital format, and have the information transferred to another business if technically feasible. This right applies to information that is processed in an automated / digital manner and includes only information you have provided us, for example, by CV registration.
e) Right to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate: You have the right to appeal to the Data Inspectorate if you believe that our processing of your personal data is in violation of the law.
When the treatment is based on consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
If you need more information about our processing of your personal information or want to exercise your rights, please see the "How to Contact Us" section below.
Updates to our privacy statement
This privacy statement (including all additions) may be regularly updated to reflect changes in our privacy practices. In the event of significant changes, we will notify you by posting a clear notice on our sites, and at the top of the Privacy Statement it will appear when it was last updated.
If you have questions, suggestions or comments about our privacy statement, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: June 1, 2018